Just a quick update on what we have been working on the last few weeks.  We focused on "L'hiver" and "les sports d'hiver".  When I was doing some assessment work, I noticed that the students were struggling with weather vocabulary in French.  Thus, we really stepped it up over the last two weeks and I can say... BRAVO!  They did so amazingly well on their first ever French quiz today.  It was actually the second time I gave them the same quiz.  Monday, we did our practice run.  And today I was pleasantly surprised how much better everyone did with some extra practice at school and home.  Thank you so much for all your hard work.  It was such a success, that we will have these little "Listen and Draw" quizes in the future.  The next one will be on "L'Hiver", and then we will move onto "Le Printemps".
Have a wonderful March Break!  May God bless you on your travels near and far. 
Mme B

Comments

Popular Posts